Student Loan Collection Division -
- This position reports directly to the Principal and President. Position offers a unique opportunity to grow a student loan collection division with complete autonomy and be rewarded for success. Base salary and incentive package will complement experience and previous success. PPS offers comprehensive benefit programs, including competitive industry compensation, including base hourly wage plus commission/bonus opportunities, attendance and quality incentives, comprehensive health insurance benefits, dental, vision, life, paid time off including holidays, personal time and vacation time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to oversee student loan collection division building a sub contract relationship with Dept. of Education PCA
- Assist in the hiring, training and development of new employees
- Supervise collection staff
- P&L responsibility and autonomy of division
- Business development responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Two – five years of experience in student loan collection management
- Proven record of management success with student loan programs AWG, consolidation, rehabilitation and settlements
- Four year college degree preferred
- ACA certifications preferred
- P&L, business development experience required
- Employee has contact with individuals within their department and extensive external contact with consumers
- Employee works in an office environment. Employee sits at a desk during regularly scheduled work hours; answers and makes telephone calls using an compliant communication technology; types on a standard keyboard; uses a standard mouse; reads and comprehends information from a computer terminal and/or written resources.
- Full time employment available, shifts may vary.
Monday – Thursday 8am – 8pm
Friday 8am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm
- PPS offers comprehensive benefit programs, including competitive industry compensation, including base salary wage plus commission/bonus opportunities, attendance and quality incentives, comprehensive health insurance benefits, dental, vision, life, paid time off including holidays, personal time and vacation time.